4.03.2012

Boyfriend T-Shirt and a New Skirt




T-shirt: Garrett's from Urban Outfitters // Skirt: Forever 21 // Jacket: Rue 21 // Shoes: Target // Earrings: Wet Seal
Well, I am back and getting in the groove of things. On Thursday after we got back from The Pretty Reckless concert (which was AMAZING btw), we basically crashed. Then on Friday and Saturday, I helped my mom and Bob move into their new house, which is beautiful! Then I had an exam yesterday and one this morning, and now I get to spend the rest of the week making a dress for my first paying customer! 

I'm always a fan of free clothes, so when I saw that two of Garrett's shirts had shrunk to the point of no return, I pounced on them. It takes all of 20 minutes to take them in and cut the neckline. I love easy projects. I also have been wanting a high/low skirt for what feels like forever now and I'm very excited that I now own one. My mom told me my outfits were getting too repetitive so Mom, this one's for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment