1.25.2012

Black and White and Red (Almost) All Over

Coat: Candie's // Jeans: Target // Boots: Target // Sweater: Target // Gloves: Kmart // Scarf: Wal-Mart // Purse: Epiphanie Bags





I would like to welcome my new photographer, my beautiful friend Liz! (I'm sorry, I don't have a picture of here today. Soon, I promise!) Although photography is not her main hobby, she is wonderful and I'm lucky to have her. 

So far, I have been pretty lucky with my winter pictures. We haven't had our usual below zero temperatures yet and the snow is still actually white and pretty. I have been looking at other blogs though and seeing the girls on the coasts (except Washington, I hear they got quite a bit of snow) is making me miss spring and summer. I'm already bored with my winter clothes. 
How are you dealing with the snow? Any fashion pick me up ideas?




1 comment:

  1. Yay, snow! Still waiting for it here, though. It's being an unusually warm winter in Madrid and we haven't been below -2ºC for the whole January so far. Okay, it's nice, because at least I don't freeze every morning when I go to school, as now it's a pleasant 0-2ºC every morning. But I'm missing a real winter. Afternoon temperatures are over 10ºC and that's definitely not normal for January. I'd like to have a real winter, with snow and so on!

    Sara from Diary of a Modern-Day-Lady

    ReplyDelete