12.14.2011

Spots and Dots

Dress: Ruched, Sweater: Thrifted, Tights: Target, Boots: Vera Wang, Glasses: Ray-Ban, Watch, Charm Bracelet: Betsey Johnson
 Tomorrow is my last day of classes! And then Friday is my first final, Saturday is the commencement ceremony and then I still have a week of finals after that. Then, I am officially free from school forever!

 I will be doing a product review on this dress next week sometime after I have pictures of the other dress I have from Ruched.
I decided to pair it with my green leopard print sweater as a minor attempt at the monochromatic trend. I know I'm a little late in game for this trend (it was so 4 months ago!), but I've never been a big fan of wearing all one color at once. I love all colors! So, it just took me a while to give it a shot.

Only seven more days until freedom!




1 comment: