11.02.2011

Daisies

Shirt: Wet Seal, Sweater: Thrifted, Skirt: Handmade, Shoes: Kenzie, Belt: Charlotte Russe, Tights: Target, Ring: Wet Seal
 I am so excited to debut my daisy skirt! This is the first dress I designed and completely made myself!! I love daisies because they are a happy flower. You can't look at a daisy without smiling. Well, at least I can't. :)  <---See?
 You can probably tell this sweater is too big on me. I bought it at Goodwill for $1.00. My plan is to take it in so it's a fitted sweater, but I really wanted to wear it today because I don't have any long sleeved, yellow tops.
(I'm actually looking down in this picture, but I realize now that I look sleepy!)
 Another amazing thing part of my outfit today are these shoes. I got them at Boston Store a few years ago at their yellow dot sale. They were originally $115, but after being 50% off, 25% off, 75% off (in no particular order), etc., I got these babies for $10. Yes, you read that right. $10! And the only pair left were in my size. It was fate.
I have a lot of homework to do tonight, but later this week/this weekend I have a bunch of sewing projects planned. I can't wait to show you!




No comments:

Post a Comment