9.03.2012

Life Lately




Dress: Rock & Republic // Shoes: Converse // Sunglasses: Rue 21 // Watch: Betsey Johnson // Purse: Betsey Johnson
Wow, it's been forever since I've blogged about anything! I'm sorry for the long absence, lots of things have been a-happenin' around here! 

First of all, I think it's pretty obvious I'm back to my red again. Blonde was fun, but it takes a lot of upkeep. After thinking about it for a while, I realized that red just feels more like me.

Also, my sister-in-law just had a baby girl, Stella. This will be grandchild number nine in my family!

In other (very very exciting) news, I was offered a full-time, big girl job at shopbop.com! So I quit Express and cut down my hours at ALDO. Shopbop is an online retailer that sells designer clothes to all over the world. It's considered a one-stop shop for the latest fashions, and it's located right in the middle of Madison! How perfect is that? I'm currently in the customer service department, so if you call/email/chat them, you may end up talking to me! Everyone there is wonderful and I'm so excited to begin the next chapter of my life!

So, now that things are starting to settle down around here, you can start looking forward to more posts again and maybe some new designer pieces. (I did just manage to snatch up a pair of Alexander McQueen flats for an unbelievable price!)

No comments:

Post a Comment