8.08.2012

Zooey-Like





Top: Vanity // Skirt: Thrifted // Belt: Rue 21 // Shoes: Call It Spring by ALDO // Bangle: Coach //
Bracelet: JewelMint // Watch: Betsey Johnson // Umbrella: Target
It's funny how things can subconsciously inspire us. I've been watching episodes of New Girl, and when I got dressed this morning, I found myself in a very Zooey-like outfit. I love pretty much everything that Zooey Deschanel wears, I have an entire folder in iphoto dedicated to her.

This is one of my favorite skirts. I love the stripes and the lack of color makes it surprisingly versitile. Plus, it has pockets! I love love love this top too, but it fits me awkwardly so I always have to wear it tucked in. I realized I never got a picture of the back of the top, which is a shame because it's super cute. Next time!


2 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love New Girl and also have a file full of Zooey's style :-) You totally nailed it, I love the skirt!

    ReplyDelete