6.03.2012

Snakeskin



Top: Maurices // Pants: Discovery // Shoes: ALDO // Earrings: Rue 21 // Sunglasses: Vanity // Bracelet: JewelMint // Watch: Betsey Johnson
So I'm spending a few days up in the Oshkosh area, visiting my dad, stepmom and little sister (my sister had her dance recital and has her 8th grade graduation coming up), and being as smart as I am, I forgot to pack my camera. So iTouch pictures it is for the next couple days. I know, way to go Kate.

Today I purchased my first pair of Aldo shoes! I've never been able to really afford them before, but with me starting later this week, I figured I should buy a pair to start off with. I love these wedges (which is saying a lot with my fear of snakes) because the snakeskin pattern is so in right now and the color is still neutral, so they'll go with everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment