4.08.2012

Happy Easter!



Dress (worn as a top): Forever 21 // Skirt: Forever 21 // Shoes: Payless // Necklace: Tiffany's // Watch: Betsey Johnson // Headband: Shabby Apple
I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! Mine was pretty low-key. My great aunt Char and my uncle Jon came over to the new house and we just chatted and unpacked some things. Then later Garrett and I went to see Wrath of the Titans, which was WAY better than the first (seeing as I fell asleep during the first one). 

On Friday my afternoon class was cancelled so I came home early and my mom and I went shopping (of course!) and saw Titanic in 3D (which was amazing!). My mom picked out this skirt because it reminds her of Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. I don't really remember because I haven't seen the movie in years, but I'll take her word for it. Either way, I love it! It's twirly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment