3.27.2012

Blogging Vacation



Tank: H&M // Brown Tank: Wet Seal // Jeans: Urban Outfitters // Shoes: Target // Watch: Betsey Johnson // Earrings: Forever 21
Last week, I decided to take a short blogging-and-social-media vacation. Which, of course, when I came back yesterday I had over 200 unread posts on bloglovin' and a lot more spam mail in one of my inboxes. Anyways, I really wanted to step away from the computer a bit and think about what I really want out of my blog. What do I hope to accomplish on here? Sometimes you have to just step away from the computer and go back to the good ole pen and paper for inspiration, which is what I'm planning on doing. (This idea stemmed from this article by Promise.)

On a more fashion-related note, these jeans are the bee's knees (yes, I just said that)! I want to wear them all the time, everyday. The only thing holding me back is the fear of losing the surprise element when I put them on and you realize exactly how bright they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment