3.07.2012

Awkward.





Shirt: Allen B. // Tank: Wet Seal // Jeans: Target // Shoes: Target // Glasses: Ray-Ban // Watch: Betsey Johnson
I don't know what was going on today, but my pictures were so awkward. Well, I mean I was awkward in them. I think it's because my poses are getting a little too repetitive and I'm becoming self-concious about it. Any tips on good poses? 

On a more positive note, I'm so glad it's starting to get warmer out! It got up to 60 degrees today! I was so happy to pull out this shirt again. I really haven't worn it since my 30x30 days, mostly because it doesn't really work well in the colder months. I would say spring is here, but I'm in Wisconsin (yes, I'm sure you know that by now...) and saying that would just jinx it. So that was me not saying it!

No comments:

Post a Comment