3.06.2012

(Almost) Spring




Coat: Marshel's // Dress: Delias // Sweater: Aero // Necklace: From Karen // Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters // Watch: Betsey Johnson // Shoes: Thrifted
Oh my goodness! Today was beautiful outside! You wouldn't guess it from all the snow on the ground, but I was at the dog park with Liz, and it doesn't get shoveled or anything all winter, so it take forever to melt. But it got up to 50 degrees outside, which is a heat wave for Wisconsin in March. Awesome!

Every spring, wearing multiple bright colors is usually in fashion. I have never really practiced this trend. I'm more of a "wear lots of neutrals and highlight one color". But for some reason, this spring, I am all about the colors! I had a hard time keeping my outfit to only a couple colors. I don't know what's come over me, but I am totally loving it!

Is anyone else breaking out of their comfort wardrobe zone? I'd love to hear about it!

P.S. My outfit reminds me of a watermelon. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment