2.14.2012

The Valentine's Day Dress

Coat: Candie's // Sweater: Target // Dress: Hademade by me // Tights: Target // Flats: Target // Earrings: Claire's // Belt: Rue 21







I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day! Imagine my pleasant surprise when I got home from class to find a package at my door step. (I don't ask for Valentine's Day gifts as my birthday is in two weeks.) Garrett bought me a lucky bamboo in the shape of a heart! It's so unique and fun! I love it! Thank you honey!
I also received a beautiful card in the mail from my mom and Bob. Thank you to you guys too!

This is my first dress made completely by me, by myself. It's a rather difficult task I tell you, because it's hard to measure and pin it when you are wearing it. But I'm so happy with how it turned out! I can't wait for it to get warmer so I can wear it without the sweater! This also means I can get started on making my birthday dress.

What did you do for Valentine's Day? What did you wear? 

1 comment:

  1. I got a call from my sweet daughter wishing me a Happy Valentines Day, and Bert and Ernies from my husband. Couldn't ask for more than that!

    ReplyDelete