2.21.2012

Jason Wu for Target





Dress: Thrifted // Sweater: Aero // Tights: Target // Flats: Charlotte Russe // Purse: Jason Wu for Target // Earrings: Betsey Johnson
 These were taken last Friday. I tried to post them yesterday, but Blogger didn't seem to want to load my pictures. You can tell this isn't today, because today it is snowing. A lot. Bah.

I am so excited to present my Jason Wu for Target purse! Instead of racing to the store the day his line was released, I thought smart lucked out by happening to be online around 3am day of. Of course, I couldn't get my hands on any of the dresses I really wanted because they were all in store only, but I saw this purse and it just screamed my name! Baby blue with daisies. Quintessential me. And waiting for it to be delivered was totally worth not having to hassle with everyone else in the stores. I stopped into Target that day around 4, and everything was gone, like it never happened. Now his collection is going for major bucks on ebay. I browsed a little, and just my purse alone (which was $39.99) is going for a good $150!  Did anyone else snag a Jason Wu item? Was there something you were hoping for but didn't get to in time?



Also, on Saturday I went to see the lovely Cassie Dee! Don't you love her new glasses?! We're Ray-Ban sisters now! :)

P.S. Birthday countdown! 9 more days!


2 comments:

  1. I keep meaning to go. No one really cares about collections like that here in New Mexico. I don't know if the pieces are still at Target or not, but I really want a cat scarf or bag...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I didn't think it would be too bad in here in Wisconsin either, especially in the small town that I'm in, but apparently it was pretty crazy because everything was gone in only a couple hours.

    ReplyDelete