12.12.2011

Christmas Gift Idea - For Family

This year for a Christmas gift to my grandparents, parents, aunts and uncles, etc., my cousins and I got together (back in November, you may remember the epic cousin get-together?) and got pictures done of all of us. We haven't had a family portrait since before our youngest cousin was born. She's 9 years old!
The Whole Fam
Cheesy Family Photo
The Older Kids
The Young-ins
My Sister, Emma, and Me
Brothers
Siblings
Husband, Brother, Sister/Wife

Family portraits are a great gift for family members. Especially when they are fun pictures like these. They were such a blast to take! We were lucky to have a friend, Miss Michelle Miresse, to take our pictures, but even if you don't have a professional photographer on speed dial or it's not in the budget, you can still do something like this!
Just pin a large bed sheet to a wall, set up your camera on a tripod and use the self timer! Picture frames are always on sale at Kohl's and sometimes there are good one's at the Dollar Store even! If you've got some free time, you could always decorate the frame too.

P.S. I apologize for the picture overload. There were just too many favorites!




1 comment:

  1. Haha! So fun! I actually just did this with my sisters and posted about it today! We had a bed sheet and fake snow!

    Luvv, Leigh B

    ReplyDelete