11.30.2011

Sea-Foam

Sweater: Takeout, Tank: Wet Seal, Jeans: Target, Shoes: Vera Wang, Necklace: Forever 21
  This sweater isn't something I would normally buy (this is another item from the cousin hand-me-down), but now that I have it, it's one of my favorites and is being added to the rotation. Sea-foam green is my favorite color ever. I don't surround myself with it nearly as much as I should.
 At 5ft 6, I am taller than all of my girl friends, except one (I'm lookin' at you Jenna!), and even some of my guy friends. Garrett is even only a couple inches taller than me. So normally, I stick to flats or 1-2 in heels. But when I spot a pair of shoes, mainly boots, that scream perfect and amazing, heel height doesn't matter. I have to have them, so I suck it up and pretend that it doesn't bother me than I'm 8 billion and a half inches taller than the rest of the world. (That might be an exaggeration...)
These are one of those pairs. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment