11.29.2011

Pajamas in Public

Dress: Hand me down, Belt: Charlotte Russe, Tights: Target, Socks: Target, Boots: Journey's, Earrings: Forever 21
This sweater dress was another item from my cousin. It's really comfy, perfect for a Monday! The low back adds a bit of interest too. People don't usually get to see my tattoo when it gets this cold outside. (I'll have to remember exactly how low the back goes for next time! Oops!)
 These boots are a favorite of mine (yea, I know I say that about all of my boots. I have a bit of an obsession). My mom bought them for me last fall and I used to wear them almost everyday. They are extremely comfy too!
 I am a firm believer in not leaving the house in sweats, so this outfit is my idea of wearing pajamas in public. Comfy dress, tights and flat, soft boots. What are your thoughts on sweats in public?




2 comments:

  1. I certainly don't like sweats in public and I like your idea of "pajamas" much better than seeing actual pajamas in public. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete