11.07.2011

Fun Fashion Lesson

Dress: Converse, Tights: Target, Socks: Walmart, Shoes: Kmart, Sweater: Kmart, Necklace: Rue 21, Ring: Gift, Watch: Betsey Johnson, Sunglasses: Target
 The other day, I was at Walmart, picking up the usual stuff, and I wandered into the tights/socks section to take a peak at what they had. I learned that Walmart had the worst selection of tights ever! They are all dark, muted colors and no patterns whatsoever. Lame.
 So, I wandered into the little girl section, and low and behold, here is where they are hiding all the fun tights! I ended up buying a couple pairs, crossing my fingers they would fit. My legs are pretty skinny, but they are 85438439393 miles long.
 When I got home, I tried them all on, and none of them were long enough. :( Sad day. But not for long! I just cut off the tops and made them into over the knee socks! These are one of the pairs I bought.
 I think I like them more as socks than I did as tights!
 So, what is the lesson here? If you can't find what you want, look in the little girl's section! (I do this a bit more often than I would care to admit...)
 Have a wonderful evening! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment