10.27.2011

That 70's Show - Day 26 & 27

Tights: Target, Belt: Wet Seal, Headband: American Apparel, Necklace: Charming Charlie
 I'm so sorry for not posting again yesterday! I had to get together with my group for a project and we ended up staying until midnight! Once I got home, I decided to call it a night. This was my outfit yesterday.
 You get to see a glimpse into my room! In the background is my chaise lounge. My parents got it for me at a rummage sale a few years ago and I love it! It serves as my desk in my room to do all my homework.
 Here is my outfit today.
Necklace: Gift, Ring: Wet Seal
 I've been watching a lot of That 70's Show lately (it's on instant play on Netflix!). That 70's Show holds a special place in a Wisconsinite's heart because it takes place in Wisconsin. Point Place, Wisconsin to be exact, which we in Stevens Point like to believe is based on our little town here.
 So this outfit is loosely inspired by That 70's Show. I even flipped out my hair today (even though it didn't stay as well as I hoped).
I cannot wait until this month is over! I really really want the rest of my closet back!!




2 comments:

  1. I still want to steal your yellow/white shirt. I think that's going on my "to thrift for" list!

    www.atavisions.com

    P.S. I shipped your items yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that 70's show and i love it more that it takes place in wi!! cute outfits girl.

    xo
    http://fashionloveotherdrugs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete