10.20.2011

Lip Smackers - Day 20

Necklace: Etsy.com, Rings: JewelMint
 I was definitely not feelin this outfit today. I wasn't feeling well and I just wanted to wear my pajamas. But since a) I don't wear pj's in public and b) I'm still doing my 30x30, I didn't have much of an option. It's a shame I wasn't enthusiastic about it because I love everything I was wearing today very dearly. Even my necklace and rings.
 My hair is left over from yesterday. Which is pretty awesome. My hair rarely looks this good when slept on, which is why I normally wear it up. I've been getting a lot of compliments on my hair in the last couple posts. Thank you so much guys! I really appreciate it. People don't normally say anything about my hair unless its super red (which is the color I used to keep it), in which most people just said it was bright. So thank you again. You guys are so sweet! :)
 I can't believe it's already day 20! I have to admit, I can't wait until this month is over. I miss all my other clothes! This challenge is a lot more difficult than I originally thought it would be. But, it has kept me from shopping for a month. That's pretty impressive for me!
I went to Kmart this evening and ended up buying some old school Dr. Pepper and Vanilla flavored Lip Smackers. I love Lip Smackers! Why did I ever stop wearing it?!




3 comments:

  1. Only 10 more days! Then we can go (window) shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...ooooor we could go actual shopping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the wide flared jeans!

    xo
    http://fashionloveotherdrugs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete