9.29.2011

OCD

Well, this morning did not go as planned. I woke up late, though thankfully not too late because otherwise I would have missed my exam (which didn't happen, thank goodness). But now that that's out of the way, we can move on to way more exciting things, like my outfit. :)







Top: Walmart, Tank: H&M, Pants: Secondhand, Shoes: Kmart, Necklace: Jewelmint


My pants I got from a friend that didn't want them anymore, and I refashioned them into skinny jeans. That is a skill/habit I have recently picked up after discovering C&C and thrifted things. Both Lizzie and Katherine are amazingly talented!

So now, I go to thrift stores, buy clothes I love, even if they are too big, and then take them home and refashion them. It's a lot more fun than I ever imagined it would be.
And now, I've even moved on to completely creating my own clothes! A couple weeks ago, I made my first dress and skirt. (Pictures to come soon!) Things got put on hold a little bit, since school start, but now with my new schedule I made, (you should see my day planner, I'm a little OCD sometimes) I should have more time for fun projects.

Another exciting thing, my new necklace from JewelMint. It's a pretty cool set up. You go to the website, sign up, take a quiz and they match jewelry to your style. Everything is $29.99 and free shipping! They are also associated with StyleMint which is for t-shirts. It's all rather cool. I still haven't bought a shirt from StyleMint yet, but I plan to soon!

Alright, I've blabbed on long enough for today. I hope everyone is having a wonderful Thursday!



5 comments:

  1. These pictures make your hair look really dark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl! i got your comment on my post and now im following you! it shows im following you twice but its cuz i have you on blogger and then on my gmail account. its confusing, whatever. anywaysss YES midwest weather SUCKS! im originally from milwaukee so i know exactly where you live! im just going to school here in minnesota. now for you outfit, i absolutely love you denim buttonup and those yellow jeans! ive been wanting a pair of colored jeans and denim shirt for awhile now. so glad you found me haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit, I love the way you perfectly matched your yellow pants!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually wasn't going for that. But it's cool anyways! :)

    ReplyDelete