9.28.2011

A little amateur...

I decided this was more fun than studying for my differential equations exam. Then again, it is 9:30 in the morning, what do you expect? These are just taken in my little apartment on my mac. That will have to do for now.






Top: Wet Seal, Tank: Wet Seal, Pants: Old Navy, Shoes: Kohls, Bow: Made by me




It is beautiful outside! Living in Wisconsin, you never really know what to expect with each changing season (snowing in May, 80 and sunny in October, it happens!). So I have to enjoy the sunshine and nice weather while it lasts.

2 comments:

  1. I like this one. I don't think I've seen those shoes before. Then again, that's like saying "I haven't seen this particular grain of sand on this beach before!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got them with my mom before school started.

    ReplyDelete