2.10.2013

What to Wear: Between Seasons

With the weather being all over the place, one day it's -4 and the next day it's 30, it can be hard to find pieces that work for both. So, here are a couple of my favorites for the transition from Winter to Spring:

Enza Costa Cuffed Crew Neck Top

 I love this top because of the thumb holes. It makes it easy to keep the sleeves down while typing on the computer. Plus, the cashmere makes it so soft!

Splendid Layers Long Sleeve Tee
This top is great if you work in an office like mine, and you never know what the temperature is going to be. One day it will be 65 and sweating, then next you're wrapped up in a blanket, shivering. These tee's are not only super soft, but they are thin. Easy for layering and or to wear on it's own on a warm day.

Madewell Star Pullover
 I have a thing for star prints. I happen to be wearing one right now. The thing I love about Madewell is that they are super affordable. I think this is a great sweater to dress up with a mustard pencil skirt or down with a pair of casual jeans.

I hope this gives you some ideas for transition pieces. If you live somewhere like Wisconsin, you never know what the weather is going to be like!


No comments:

Post a Comment