1.26.2013

Designers I Dig: Jeffrey Campbell

Well, I am going to give this another shot. During my hiatus, I have figured out more about me, my style and what I want out of this blog. Since working at Shopbop.com, I have learned so much about designers. Which ones are awesome, which ones not so much. I have so many new favorites I want to share with you!

I have become a bit of a shoe whore since my short stint at ALDO, and it hasn't slowed down since Shopbop. My favorite as of late has been the amazing Jeffrey Campbell. 

The ones we sell on the site are definitely a more "scaled down" selection as compared to a lot of their other designs, but they are still just as amazing. JC has some of the most comfortable shoes ever, so they are great for everyday wear. 




Here are some of the other designs I really love:






No comments:

Post a Comment