7.01.2012

Summer Plans




T-shirt: Target // Tank: Wal-Mart // Shorts: Target // Shoes: ALDO // Earrings: Thrifted // Bracelet: JewelMint // Watch: Betsey Johnson // Necklace: Pangea Handmade
Oh my goodness, it has been forever since I've had a chance to do a blog post! It's been a little crazy around here lately. I started working at ALDO and Express, and I have family from Seattle in town for two weeks. 
Yesterday we went to the Madison Farmer's Market, where I found this beautiful little shop of handmade jewelry, Pangea Handmade. She lives in Madison, and the most amazing things. I bought the necklace from her. Then, last night we all went to the Campus Union to watch Rhythm and Booms. We still have lots of stuff planned for this week too, from the Milwaukee Art Museum to 6 Flags to our annual 4th of July party my family throws. 

What have you all been up to this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment