5.07.2012

One Pair of Pants: Two Ways

The other day Karen gave me a bunch of her old clothes, including a pair of "jeggings". This is my first real pair (aside from my corduroy jeggings) so I thought they would make a good multi-wear post.

The first is my casual wear. Since they are ultimately leggings, jeggings are super comfortable. I paired them with a sweater and flats for a pj's-in-public-esque outfit for going to the salon with my mom Saturday morning. 


Jeggings: Wet Seal // Sweater: Wet Seal // Tank: Wet Seal // Shoes: Payless // Bracelet: JewelMint // Watch: Betsey Johnson
 Later that night, I had a bachelorette party to go to, so I used this opportunity to show how you can dress up jeggings. Skinny jeans are great for a going-out-but-still-dressy look, and with jeggings, it's even easier to get into them! Plus, when mixed with boots, you can barely tell they're jeggings.


Jeggings: Wet Seal // Tank: Wet Seal // Jacket: Forever 21 // Boots: From Karen // Bracelet: JewelMint // Watch: Betsey Johnson
How do you normally wear your jeggings? Dressed up or casual?

No comments:

Post a Comment