5.18.2012

Last Day in Point




Top: Target // Jeans: Vanity // Shoes: Target // Necklace: From Africa // Bracelet: JewelMint // Watch: Betsey Johnson // Sunglasses: Target
Oh I am so happy to be taking outfit pictures and blogging again! These pictures are from the other day, my last day in Stevens Point. I decided to make it a little extra special, and go to my favorite spot on campus. In the ground, there is a giant sun in this open area, we call it The Sundial. And behind my is the side of the Natural Resources building. This spot is one of the things that drew me to Stevens Point five years ago.

I have a little tendency to get boho chic when the weather gets warm. Last fall, I had given away pretty much all of my flared jeans because I wasn't wearing them anymore, but then I found these at a thrift store for $5 a couple months ago. And then my obsession with jeans started again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment