5.30.2012

How To: Change Your Look With One Simple Step

Today I wanted to show how shoes can transform an outfit. On a day when you have multiple things going on, you don't want to have to change. Wearing a simple outfit that can work for both casual and more dressed up occasions, and just switching shoes is an easy way to get through your day.



Top: Wal-Mart // Pants: Target // Shoes: Payless // Sunglasses: Rue 21 // Bangle: Wet Seal // Bracelet: JewelMint // Watch: Betsey Johnson
For the first set of pictures, I was going to visit my nephew at his elementary school for a presentation he had. Rolling up my pants and wearing blue flats makes this outfit a colorful, laid-back look.


Shoes: Forever 21
 Afterwards I had interviews at a couple places, so I changed into my pink heels. The pink pops against my teal pants and it's a great way to remain looking casual, but still look chic and fashion-forward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment