4.30.2012

The Kate Factor: Kate Hudson

Time for another Kate-inspiration! I know I know, it's been months since my last (first) Kate Factor. I was beginning to forget about it! 
So, today I am doing Kate Hudson. She is my other favorite Kate. She is most famous for her roles in Almost Famous, How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days, and my personal favorite, Bride Wars. Kate Hudson is most often seen wearing very boho chic, casual outfits. She sticks to neutral colors and flared jeans.

My inspiration:
Source
 My interpretation:



Sweater: Maurice's // Tank (Both): Wet Seal // Jeans: American Eagle // Belt: Charlotte Russe // Shoes: Kmart // Necklace: Lia Sophia
Boho chic used to be "my look". I've always loved browns and greens and lots of jewelry, etc. When I cut my hair I felt like I couldn't really pull it off anymore, but I'm realizing that may not be the case. So, thank you, Kate Hudson, for convincing me to try again and falling back in love with some things in my closet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment