4.10.2012

Betsey on a Budget



Shirt: Target // Petticoat: Hot Topic // Skirt: Target // Jacket: Rue 21 // Belt: Rue 21 // Tights: Target // Shoes: Forever 21 // Stud Ring: Brash // Chain Bracelet: JewelMint // Stud Bracelet: Forever 21 // Watch: Betsey Johnson
If it looks like I cut my hair again, it's because I did! When I cut it a few weeks ago, I went a little longer than I wanted just to play it safe. I was unhappy with it so I finally took the plunge and cut it to the length I want. I'm pretty sure this is the shortest it has ever been. I wasn't sure at first, but after a day, I totally love it! 

This might be my new favorite outfit. I call it my Material Girl/Betsey Johnson look on a budget. I love mixing girly pieces like a pink floral skirt, with edgier things like my leather jacket and my stud ring. And hot pink heels pretty much make any outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment