4.12.2012

Band Shirt



Skirt: Forever 21 // Tank: The Pretty Reckless // Shoes: Converse // Earrings: Jennifer Lopez // Stud Ring: Brash // Chain Bracelet: JewelMint // Watch: Betsey Johnson
When I was at The Pretty Reckless concert, I (obviously) wanted to buy a t-shirt, but I ran into the problem of the merchandise table only taking cash. Thinking I was super smart, I went to the other section of the bar to use their ATM, only to find it broken. I was really bummed that I wasn't able to get a shirt of my favorite band at their concert. So after I got home, I immediately went onto their website and found this beauty. It's not a concert t-shirt, like I wanted, but I almost love this more. 

I'm also bummed I didn't get a close up of my shoes. I love Converse, I own three pairs currently. The ones I'm wearing are my favorite. They're baby blue with cloud animals on them. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment