4.20.2012

Avengers!




Sweater: Discovery // Avengers Tank: Hot Topic // Black Tank: Wet Seal // Jeans: Target // Shoes: Payless // Necklace: Gift // Ring: Rue 21 // Bracelet: JewelMint // Watch: Betsey Johnson
Alright, now this may sound a little contradictory, but I don't really shop at Hot Topic all the time. However the last time I went in there, I got a bunch of coupons for 50% off basically, so when they were redeemable, Garrett and I had to take advantage of it. He was able to get a few band t-shirts, and I a pair of shorts and a tank, plus we both got Avengers shirts for the new movie, which comes out in a couple weeks. 

I knew bright jeans were the way to go with this top, but I didn't want to match it with my yellow jeans for fear of looking almost too costume-y. Maybe for when we go to the movie! I also couldn't resist pairing my lightning bolt ring with my necklace. The necklace was a Christmas gift from my niece a couple years ago, but I also just really like lightning bolts (Harry Potter, Lightning McQueen, Storm...)!

Is anyone else excited for the new Avengers movie?!

No comments:

Post a Comment