3.16.2012

Spring Break






Dress: Delias // Shoes: Crocs // Belt: Thrifted // Sunglasses: Rue 21 // Watch: Betsey Johnson // Daisy Ring: Boston Store // Earrings: From Cassie
What a way to start my spring break! No assignments for the week, 70+ degree weather, complete awesome-ness. I plan on spending the week packing (my mom and Bob move at the end of the month!) and reading a book. A real book! I'm (re)starting A Game of Thrones. Has anyone read them? What did you think?

I want to wear this dress everyday when the weather is nice. It's the perfect color, shape, material. I love accessorizing it for different looks. I love seeing what colors I can mix and match with it. As of now, I plan on wearing it to The Pretty Reckless concert at the end of the month. Do you have a new favorite item for spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment