2.29.2012

Leap Day







Pants: Hue // T-Shirt: Jason Wu for Target // Tank: Wet Seal // Hat: From Cassie // Long Necklace: JewelMint // Paris Necklace: Forever 21 // Boots: Target
Ah leap day. I hate leap days. Tomorrow is my birthday and every four years, I have to wait an extra day for it. Yes, I know almost everyone else does too, but I feel it the most because my birthday is the next day.

This morning when I was getting dressed, I picked out my comfiest clothes because I only had one class today. When I looked in the mirror, I ended up loving what I was wearing! I love it when that happens!
This shirt is a size too big, and at first I thought about returning it, but now I think I like it baggy like this. 

I hope everyone is having a good day! I can't wait until tomorrow!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Skirt is too short but overall I like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm not wearing a skirt. It's brown pants and a tank.

      Delete