1.11.2012

On the Ice

Sweater: Thrifted, Skirt: Thrifted, Tights: Target, Shoes: Urban Outfitters, Earrings: Gift
 These pictures were taken on the pond in the "backyard" of Garrett's apartment before we got yelled at for being on the ice. I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've ever been on a real frozen pond before. Usually, if I go ice skating, it's at an ice rink. 
 I've been rather busy the last few days, hence the lack of posting. Karen came to see me at the end of last week and stayed a day longer than planned, which was awesome! Then I had to head up to Point for a bit, then to my dad's in Oshkosh, and then back home before my mom and Bob flew out to Seattle. (I hope you guys are having fun! Are are giving lots of hugs for me!)
 I basically thrifted and refashioned this entire outfit (and the shoes I got for only $9.99!). My outfits have been pretty lazy lately, so I was excited to be back in a fun one again!
I started watching the new ABC Family show, Jane By Design. The storyline is a mix of Pretty in Pink, Hannah Montana and The Devil Wears Prada. It's a bit high school (since it takes place in high school), but the outfits are awesome, so it's totally worth watching! 

Can anyone else in Wisconsin believe this lack of snow still? Apparently we're supposed to get 5in tonight, but we'll see...




No comments:

Post a Comment