1.04.2012

Hello 2012!

Dress: Deb's, Sweater: Target, Tights: Target, Shoes: Urban Outfitters, Belt: Charlotte Russe

 A very happy belated new year to you all! Truthfully, my outfits have not been picture worthy this past couple days. I've been spending my time cleaning, organizing and sorting through pretty much everything I own. 


 I bought these shoes at UO for only $9.99! I love my black heeled oxfords, and I'd love to wear them all the time, but half my outfits work better with brown, so I was very excited to find these. And I was even more excited about the price!
 My stepdad and I went to the Mitchell Park Conservatory in Milwaukee today. Unfortunately one of the domes was closed to set up for their next season (they just took down their Christmas display), but I haven't been there in about 8 years so it was still pretty fun to go back. These are some of the pictures I took.















1 comment: