12.28.2011

Meet Lola

Pants: Forever 21, Boots: Modcloth, Coat: Candie's, Sweater: Wet Seal, Tank: Decree, Glasses: Ray-Ban, Purse: Epiphanie

 Hello lovely readers of mine. I would like to introduce you to my newest favorite thing in the world: Lola from Epiphanie Bags. I received this "purse" for Christmas from my parents. 

  Now, this might look like an ordinary purse, but it's not. It's a camera bag!! Inside is lined with soft dividers so I can separate my camera from the rest of my stuff, like my wallet and cell phone, etc.  And I don't have to carry my camera bag separate from my purse either. I can store extra batteries, lens cleaners, my camera cord, and it doesn't get mixed in with my keys and chap-stick and other purse necessities. Plus, it doesn't get heavy either! 
You will be seeing a lot of Lola from now on!




No comments:

Post a Comment