12.25.2011

Casual Christmas

Tank: Target, Sweater: Lauren Conrad, Scarf: Wal-Mart, Jacket: Banana Republic, Pants: Old Navy, Shoes: Kmart, Hat: From Cassie, Glasses: Ray-Ban
Today was Christmas with my Great-Aunt Char, my Uncle Jon, and my mom and step-dad. Holidays at my great-aunt's are usually a casual affair so I stuck with my comfy black skinnies and a long, cozy sweater. While I'm not into all things Christmas (I really don't dig Christmas music), I do have a habit of going all out on Christmas day. This is by far my most non-Christmasy outfit in a few years, but I still managed the red and green.
 Another thing that's different about this year is the lack of snow. These pictures were taken in Waupan, where there is a little bit of snow, but Madison has none! It's been years since we've had a non-White Christmas!
Tomorrow is the last family get together. It all goes by so quickly!
Merry Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment